About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Slam all ^^

    Wednesday, July 20, 2005



    In our life there is a beginning and an ending for every thing, even in our lives there are people who born and die. Actually in this moment I have an ending for such things in my life and a beginning for other things. For example, am now beginning to write and putting out my thoughts to U... ^^
    THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE STARTING!

    Final whisper
    I have a problem that I couldn't post any PIC here >.< color="#00cccc">misS Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 6:03 PM
    link | 5 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Karamilah commented at Wednesday, July 20, 2005~  

    hello
    well mabrook on ur blogger
    iam looking forward to c ur updates
    and about the pictures i faced the same problem but i sent them an email and then ma3ref shoo sawoo and it was working
    try sending them an email

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Thursday, July 21, 2005~  

    i do send them sweety but i don't know tell now..i hope it will works later inshallah
    thanks sweety 4 trying to help ^^

    Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! commented at Monday, July 25, 2005~  

    are you real

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Monday, July 25, 2005~  

    bettery :

    allah ybark feeeek ^^ thanks allot
    finally I solve my problem with the pic ^^


    Van (Kids and their crazy....VD):
    yes iam real ^^
    thanks 4 passing by my blog ^^

    Blogger Peter commented at Saturday, July 30, 2005~  

    Quote: "Every new beginnings comes from some other new beginning's end."

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page