About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - Random shots
 - Hope and love
 - Hand made
 - alain ....
 - One hand can't
 - mISs Dolls
 - This wonderful layout was done by my friend Meshoo...
 - Thankless!
 - non
 - Back to charisma!
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    weekend ^^

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006


    This weekend was the greatest ^^
    It started on Friday morning my husband and i went to the north in the uae .. Fujairah and RAK we visited the Friday market [ souk al jom3ah ] . it is a place between mountains were u can buy old things [ tradition thing I mean] they sell carpets , fresh fruits , toys , food , and many many things . i bought 2 carpets ,4 covers for my cushions and wall carpets . We ate corn they cook it in v.good way it is really delicious.. After that we had our lunch on a side of a mountain the weather was really rock ... on the way to home it was raining...

    Saturday morning we wake up at 7 am we had our breakfast. At 8 we got dress at 9 we went to the mall i bought some clothes for my friend baby new born ^^... after that we derived to DUBAI in the way it started raining I enjoy raining v.much we arrived at 10:30. First we went to the City Center shopping mall i bought some gifts for my sisters Birthday and some stuff for Al 3ieed . He bought sunglass after that we went to the Virgin store I bought Laura Pausin CD and he bought Janette jackson CD... Then we went to have lucnh in Hatem restaurant .. it is Iranian restaurant .. Next we went to Mina Alsalam hotel it is the most wonderful Hotel i ever seen i like it v.much we went to the bazaar and we just wake around and both have drinks from star bucks cafe..
    At 5:33 pm we want to see my sister family they were in Ben Batootah mall
    at 8 pm we had dinner in the India palace restaurant they have very delicious food at 9:15 we finished our dinner and we were deriving to home and the rain started again ... =)


    Sunday morning i went to visit my family we spent v. nice time together evening I went to visit my friends to see her new baby.

    Now I let u see what I shoot in this weekend … [ I have allot but I didn’t upload them all ]


    with roses love

    mISs DOlls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 7:25 PM
    link | 7 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Nescafé commented at Tuesday, December 05, 2006~  

    Seems it was an enjoyable weekend

    I'm glad that you had fun

    :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, December 05, 2006~  

    sounds like fun...
    inshallag doomz...

    ma5arabteena yaya 9oob rak.. ma gemna bel waijb...next time do so...


    tc dear

    Blogger Missy commented at Thursday, December 07, 2006~  

    seeeems like u had a blast. but i hate the rain lol.. :p

    Blogger Seema* commented at Thursday, December 07, 2006~  

    EsbOo3 7aFil Bl.enjaZaT wel.la7'6aT el.sa3eda .. =)
    sOunds like it Was Great el7emd lellah ~
    Hehe i liked the fourth shOT aLOOT a7Dha Tu7Fa O aThaReya =D~

    Blogger pinkie commented at Friday, December 08, 2006~  

    masha'Allah seems like u've had a blast! doom insha'Allah :)

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Friday, December 08, 2006~  

    Thanks allot all of u my firends 4 the nice and sweet comments ^^^ [glad]

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Monday, December 11, 2006~  

    thanks allot adaydreamer for the sweet comment ^^ .. the shots was taken by my mobile phone [ Sony Ericsson K00i]

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page