About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - Thanks =D
 - T,Vz
 - % W!th No HOPe %
 - Dream !
 - Beauty
 - Home Alone !
 - Happy =)
 - Slam all ^^
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Uncle House...

    Monday, August 22, 2005


    This is my uncle new house, I visited him last Friday I enjoyed clicking his simple world by my simple cam... I will let u with some shots ^^

    n8

    This is a corner in the living room, I love it allots. It reminds me of old English houses.

    n6

    This is another angle... See here chairs are still in their plastic cover. See that carpet on the wall it is from Belgium. It was brought by some people to Dubai carpet show, and not 4 sales. He had to wait till the show end after 2 months of that he cloud finally buy it.

    n5


    Men were spend a day putting this wonderful thing up.

    n7


    The boss room under construction.

    n4

    n3

    n1


    The loveliest room 4 his 2 lil angels.

    n2

    I love this corner.
    [ Sorry some of the shots were not clear ]
    with Roses love
    mISs Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 9:22 PM
    link | 7 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, August 23, 2005~  

    nice pix :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, August 23, 2005~  

    its seeemsnice mabrooook 3aleh:D i luv the kids room so much its adorbley cute

    Blogger Unknown commented at Wednesday, August 24, 2005~  

    I love the picture of the teddy bear. very colorful.

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Wednesday, August 24, 2005~  

    [~BreathtakinG~] glad that u like my pix & thanks allot 4 stopping by me ^^

    [alwaslgirl] allah yabrk feeej 7abibtii ^^ yah i love the room 2 v.cute ^^

    [Violet83] not rich ,but thanks God {الحمدالله}.. thanks allot sweety 4 passing by ^^

    [NaBHaN] they are soo nice .. glad that u like them :D thanks 4 passing

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Saturday, August 27, 2005~  

    alf mabrook for your uncles new place...yet-haanaa feeh him and his family... very lovely mashallah :)

    Blogger Enigma commented at Sunday, August 28, 2005~  

    nice shots ^^

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Monday, August 29, 2005~  

    [adaydreamer] allah yabark feej al'3alyah =)

    [Enigma] thanks 4 the sweet commnets and passing ^^

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page