About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - Back ^^
 - Fly
 - Star Bucks
 - Uncle House...
 - Thanks =D
 - T,Vz
 - % W!th No HOPe %
 - Dream !
 - Beauty
 - Home Alone !
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    read about me

    Wednesday, November 16, 2005


    Slam every body... My day today was full of pain coz of my teeth : (I went to the dentist this morning and he solves the problem thanks God. I HOPE the pain will die out soon Inshallah.

    OKAY here we are the Questioner =)
    I'd love really to answer these Q... Thanks to
    Nagmat UAE... She is the one who asked me to answer these Qs…



    Besmellah al ra7man al ra7eeem J


    Last book you read: I don't know am not that interesting in reading these days... but after each pray I read from some of the Holy Quran.

    Last phone number you called: my bro...

    Last show you watched on TV: save the last dance.

    Last thing you had to drink: Pepsi

    Last thing you ate: fruit salad

    Last time you cried: ooh am so sensitive... it was in the memory of Shik Zayed

    Last time you smiled: a minute a go lol

    Last person you hugged: my nephew [ 7amdan] I love him sooooooo much ^^
    Last person you talked to on the phone: my sis calling from university telling that she will be late: P

    Last thing you smelled: my hand lool

    Last CD that you bought: I don't by CDs I do CDs my self.

    Last song you sang: janny 7abebi [ Rashed Al majed] I love this song wayeeed ^^

    Last thing you laughed at: ammmmm yes my sister has a housemaid her name is فطيمه and my sister daughter call her متينه

    What's in your cd player/changer: I don't remember

    What time did you wake up today: 6:30 a.m

    Current favorite article of clothing: skirts & shirts and some times kandoorah J

    Favorite place to be: in the front of the sea.

    first favorite place: Dubai

    Believe in an afterlife? Sure

    In Heaven or Hell: Heaven inshallah =)

    How tall are you: 169 cm

    Current favorite word: yaslam

    Favorite Book: لا تحزن

    If I could be doing anything right now, i would be: trying my Wedding Dress. Inshallah it will be soon in few weeks .

    Are you a daredevil? No am soo cute loool

    Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell? Yes it was long time ago but it doesn't happen again =)

    Do looks matter? yes i thingk so.

    How do you release your anger? Close my eyes repeating استغفر الله

    My second home is: My room

    One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: some one in my life

    All you need is: U.

    Something I want but I don't really need is: fridge in my room.

    Something I need but I don't really want is: drinking milk

    *Do you...*

    Drink? Yes water lol

    Have a Boyfriend/girlfriend? I have allots of friends.

    Have a dream that keeps coming back? No

    Believe there is life on other planets? Ammmm Akeen there is another creature some where.

    Read the newspaper? Yes.

    Consider police a friend or foe? Akeed a friend. They work hard to keep us save...

    That is it ….
    If any one wan ask any other questions don't hesitate and feel free to ask me ^^ and I will be glad to answer u back =)

    with roses love
    mISs Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 2:36 AM
    link | 8 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Abdull commented at Sunday, November 20, 2005~  

    hi sis..
    u have a nice personality .. and i like ur blog .. congrats &
    all the best

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, November 20, 2005~  

    mabrOok 3al wedding! :D~

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, November 20, 2005~  

    Ya salaaaam :P

    Fisrt time for me to visit this place.. I really found it interesting and coool..

    enjoyed ure answers...

    and maga9irat il dentist :)

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Sunday, November 20, 2005~  

    [Meeshosaur] 7yatee meshooo thaaaanks allooooooooot it is sooo sweeeeeeeeet of u .. jan zeeeeen u can come to my wedding wallah i will be more than happy ^^ 3gbalj sweeet heart ^^


    [Violet83] lool w 3gbaaaaalj sweety ^^ and about Dubai it was lil mistake looooooool i fix it :P


    [Abdull] am so glad that u like my blog thanks alloooot =D


    [eNory] ^^ thanks alloooooot ^^


    [Dragon] happy that u like my place and find it as u said interesting =D

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, November 20, 2005~  

    aww Luvved ur webby ^__^

    lOOOL last Thing u smelled was ur Hand =p

    Take Carez !!

    Blogger Nagmat UAE commented at Friday, November 25, 2005~  

    What an interesting post!! =D Thaaanks loads for answering those questions dear, and sorry for the late visit, been a bit busy lately.. Anyways, thanks again for this post and as you said, those questions tell you alot about the personality of that person..
    Congratulations 3al wedding =D

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Saturday, November 26, 2005~  

    very nice answers sweetie... and Pepsi is my favorite too! (im drinking it right now for breakfast lool) i konw thats bad lol

    take care sweetie... i love the pic by the way.. is that a keychain?

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Saturday, November 26, 2005~  

    [Devilish-Girl] lool thanks sweety 4 passing by :)

    [Nagmat UAE] ^^ am glad that u find it intersting it is soo sweet of u :) ... wallah ybark feej =D

    [adaydreamer] ^^ thanks 4 the cool comment and u know noooo goood to drink coca 4 breakfast ..
    no thi is not a keychain this is a doll sis boutht if from Germany

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page