About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - weekend ^^
 - Random shots
 - Hope and love
 - Hand made
 - alain ....
 - One hand can't
 - mISs Dolls
 - This wonderful layout was done by my friend Meshoo...
 - Thankless!
 - non
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Cold weather

    Wednesday, December 13, 2006



    Winter is my love least season in a year. Who ales? The Raining in These few days just refresh people in UAE. They like these cool days,
    So they start there own activities. [Al7mdo llah 3la na3mat al ma6r].

    Yesterday I went to Abu Dhabi mall looking for a shine golden top, but I didn’t find any. There is a lot but not like what I want it exactly. I want it with sleeves almost like jacket. I find one in Promod but It wasn’t that shine.

    Yes before I go I add some new friends to my [friends of moi section].

    with roses love

    mISs Dolls


    posted by MisS dOlls at 10:06 AM
    link | 3 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Missy commented at Wednesday, December 13, 2006~  

    i love winter <33
    bas i hate it when it rains!!

    Blogger Nescafé commented at Wednesday, December 13, 2006~  

    I love winter, it's my fav season too.

    I hope that u find the shine golden top soon. I prefer Dubai malls I think u can find what ever u want. 7ady 7bait elshopping fe el emarat a7san men el Kuwait

    Thanks for adding me My friend :)

    Blogger Seema* commented at Friday, December 15, 2006~  

    The last shOT china min 3a9ir akhaR =]~~
    i'm sOrry you didn't find what yOu want bs inshallah you'll find hehe shakla 7aG el.3eeD 7Oosa =P
    Oo allah yzedkum Min khaira =))

    *TesLeMenli FOR the add Glad tO Be One ^^

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page