About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - read about me
 - Back ^^
 - Fly
 - Star Bucks
 - Uncle House...
 - Thanks =D
 - T,Vz
 - % W!th No HOPe %
 - Dream !
 - Beauty
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Q s

    Sunday, November 27, 2005


    This tagged to me by alwaS9il girl and i enjoyed answer them alot =)

    Seven things I plan to do:

    1. Looking for big boxes for my wedding things.
    2. Go to Dubai to see the weeding dress, it will be soon on Thursday.
    3. Stop drinking coffee.
    4. Buy laptop.
    5. sleep early , which I don't use to :P
    6. Cook chicken in the Egyptian way [Fra5] :P
    7. Go to the dentist.

    Seven things I can do:

    1. Control my anger.
    2. Photoshop design.
    3. shoot amazing shots lol :P
    4. cook
    5. From v. simple things I can give u wonderful work.
    6. help others
    7. Walk 4 km everyday.


    Seven things I can't do:


    1. Control my tears.
    2. shout
    3. say no
    4. touch animals
    5. close my eyes in the bathroom
    6. stop buying mugs
    7. Stop Surfing the NET
    .


    Seven things I say mostly often:


    1. yasalam
    2. yaay
    3. اللهم اني استغفرك واتوب اليك اني كنت من الظالمين
    4. so
    5. cool
    6. Boo
    7. okay

    seven people i want to tagged this too :

    most of my friends did it, so i don't have any body right now. =)
    With roses love
    mISs Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 7:13 PM
    link | 1 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Friday, December 02, 2005~  

    :D awww u answeredd really interesting answers ... we have some stuff in common

    all the luck sweets

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page