About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - apple day !
 - help =(
 - MISSING FLICKR
 - Bab Al Shams
 - 3iiD time
 - Cold weather
 - weekend ^^
 - Random shots
 - Hope and love
 - Hand made
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Moving

    Sunday, April 01, 2007


    This is April, and within couple of months we have to move to new villa. It is my husband’s family villa. This is my 3rd moving in this tow years! Any way I enjoyed it all. Now we reach the design stage which I love the most ^^ we have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I choose golden beige color 4 the walls and black color 4 the floor to be in the all three rooms. The golden beige and the black are the master colors in my section. All furniture I will gona buy will be around these 2 colors.
    with roses love
    mISs Dolls

    Labels:

    posted by MisS dOlls at 6:11 PM
    link | 5 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, April 01, 2007~  

    Kelich thouQ sis ~
    wel.aswaD maye7Tay aGOL 3anna shay " Sayid el.alWan " ..ma3a GOLD ba3ad ? ..Ya salaM .. YhaneeCh Raby ..eNJOY shoPping around ;p

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Monday, April 02, 2007~  

    ^.^ thanks alot sweet friend 4 passing. yah i love the shopping part ^^

    Blogger Missy commented at Monday, April 02, 2007~  

    I hate moving! lol >_<

    Blogger daddies little cuttie commented at Tuesday, April 03, 2007~  

    thats nice ... alla ey barekelkom feh ur new place ..ow enjoy shopping ... :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Friday, April 06, 2007~  

    wow nice combination of colors .. u should show us when ur done :)

    I love moving :p

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page