About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - I miss Flickr
 - A massage to someone!
 - Q s
 - read about me
 - Back ^^
 - Fly
 - Star Bucks
 - Uncle House...
 - Thanks =D
 - T,Vz
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    looking to 2006

    Tuesday, December 20, 2005


    Just I will go back 7 months ago, I was talking to my friend, and she was complained about how hard to be a student and a mother in the same time.
    She said "you just made it perfect".
    I said "how"?!
    She said "you finished your study in the university then you engage".
    I said [laughing] "actually I didn't make it. It just comes like that :P ".
    I agree with her it is very hard to have your study, your children, your husband, your house and other responsibilities all in the same time. Really I can't do it. I call her Great Queen ^^.

    It is only days or less than a month and things will be completely different in my life.

    Wish me luck =)

    Some new links are add
    With roses love
    mISs Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 2:10 AM
    link | 8 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    8 Comments:

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Saturday, December 24, 2005~  

    ww

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, December 25, 2005~  

    I have a friend who is married with kids and still manages to come to university on time and never miss classes... its a huge responsibility and I admire and respect her a lot for it! =) they really are "Great Queens" LoL ^_^

    GOODLUCK with everything dear!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, December 25, 2005~  

    Sometimes when we see alot of things just happen infront of us thatwe are responsible for..we just get discouraged and carry them on our shoulders without convincing ourselves that our capabilities have no limits ....

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Monday, December 26, 2005~  

    mashalah 3alyhom!... im just a student and i work... and i feel somtimes that its just tooo much! ish7aaal if i was married and had kids on top of that! mashalah 3alyhaaaa... true QUEEN! :)

    marbooook once again 3ala your upcoming wedding sweetie...... allah yehneekom wa yes3dkom yaa rab!

    * hugs *

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Monday, December 26, 2005~  

    wish u luck.. wish u all the best =)

    Blogger *~MiSs-Un¡Quέ~* commented at Tuesday, December 27, 2005~  

    hey nice site !!

    Blogger Nagmat UAE commented at Wednesday, December 28, 2005~  

    Good lick in your life sis.. and am sure that some girls who are studying and have a house to look after, have atjusted to the new routine, and have learned to manage their time...

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Friday, December 30, 2005~  

    am sooooooooo glad with all comments i see here =)

    violet83 firs of all it is coz of me 2nd my sweety camera 3rd photoshop ^^ all togather give u these wondeful shots ^^

    thanks allllllll 4 the sweet comments

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page