About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - Moving
 - apple day !
 - help =(
 - MISSING FLICKR
 - Bab Al Shams
 - 3iiD time
 - Cold weather
 - weekend ^^
 - Random shots
 - Hope and love
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    Samalyah

    Wednesday, April 11, 2007



    Samalyah Island. What a wonderful place to visit! On Monday I went with my ICDL group to the Samalyah Island. It is not far a way from AD. We reached there at 9:30 in the morning, there were some people witting 4 us. we get in the yacht to the island. When we were arrived we went in to the buses to start our journey =)

    The first station was the camel; they did lil talk about camel in general. Then they asked us if we have some questions. We had v. wonderful conversation, and sure it was very valuable. They give us to try camel milk ( 7leeb boosh ) = I couldn't try it I hate milk .

    The second station was the Horses stable. They too did lil talk a bout Horses. They told us what kind of horses they have, and what it is the differences between Arabic horses and other horses.

    The third and last station was shooting part and sooooo poor me = (I couldn't get any bullets in to the target.

    Any way I let u to enjoy some of that wonderful day pics .

    With roses love
    mISs Dolls


    Labels:

    posted by MisS dOlls at 10:03 AM
    link | 9 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Karamilah commented at Thursday, April 12, 2007~  

    amazing, hope u enjoyed it
    u gave me a good idea where to go for our photojournalism course trip, i will suggest we go to this place. wat do u think??

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Thursday, April 12, 2007~  

    looks like an amazing place !

    <3.

    i added your linke on my blog if you don't mind.

    Blogger Missy commented at Friday, April 13, 2007~  

    haha wallah seems fun..glad u enjoyed ur time :D

    Blogger MisS dOlls commented at Friday, April 13, 2007~  

    [karamilah] It is really v.good place to visit, and if u go u will have wonderful time =)
    But before u go u have to ask 4 the promotion coz it is privet property to one of Sultan Bin Zayed son.

    [Cherry] Thanks sweety 4 passing me by =) sure u can add me to ur blog ^^

    [ Missy ] thanks sista :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, April 15, 2007~  

    wow
    it looks that u had fun :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Monday, April 16, 2007~  

    wooow love it, i am sure that u had fun =Pp

    Take Care

    Blogger Seema* commented at Thursday, April 19, 2007~  

    Yaay .. i really enjoyed watching those lovely shots ;>
    sounds like they were an unforgetable moments ~
    aham shay esTanastaw hatha el.ma6loOB : )

    Blogger NescafĂ© commented at Saturday, April 21, 2007~  

    aham shay ena you enjoyed your time

    Miss tra I'm back to Blogger :-)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Thursday, May 03, 2007~  

    hey there its been a while ....missing u alot dear ...seems u had great time there next time tell me when u r going tell me so we can go togather :)


    AD_Queen

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page