About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - TireD ..
 - looking to 2006
 - I miss Flickr
 - A massage to someone!
 - Q s
 - read about me
 - Back ^^
 - Fly
 - Star Bucks
 - Uncle House...
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    happppppy ^^

    Tuesday, January 03, 2006


    .



    And finally I bought it =D it is really such a wonderful laptop
    I was planning to buy this laptop long time ago, but was confused between apple and hp. Now am looking 4 cute bag 4 my cute laptop : P but I don't have a good idea from where I can find cool bags... Somebody know?! .

    This weekend I will go inshallah to DXB 4 the final prove 4 my wedding dress ooh I can't wait =D. I love the dress a lot coz I design it my self. I call it a [ Butterfly ] ^.^








    [ Believe in your self and ur wishes will come true ]
    with roses love
    mISs Dolls

    posted by MisS dOlls at 2:06 AM
    link | 5 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, January 03, 2006~  

    oh so your wedding is close!! how wonderful mabrook my dear, allah ehaneech ya rab. lovely notebook although i would get mac instead of hp, anyways mabrook too. Check promod, bershka, aldo and guess, they sometimes bring cool bags that fits laptops. but cant garauntee you that you'll find!!

    Blogger UaE_pRiNt commented at Tuesday, January 03, 2006~  

    hi dear...


    nice laptop.. ya36eech 5eerha.. o yakfeech sharha..

    regarding to the bagz..
    you can come find a nice bag from calvin clien. its not for the laptop..but i bouth one and it suit it ...

    mmmm. you also can visit the global village... i found some pretty bagz in (Thai Village) .. you might like some


    wish you all the best..
    3ad e3zmeena for your wedding aba a7'9ar ^_^

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Wednesday, January 18, 2006~  

    congrats on both the laptop and the wedding :D~ aww when will it be my turn to try a wedding dress? LOL! oh and about the bag, I got mine online from xoxo.com =)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, February 07, 2006~  

    Mabrook
    yea its a g8 laptop :D

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Tuesday, April 18, 2006~  

    whyyyy not Apple ? the new one is so sexy ! well it's always been sexy .. and they can also run Windows if you want

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page