About Me: I have many thoughts in my mind and am trying to find the way that I could make these thoughts out of my mind ^^ .
See my complete profile

www.flickr.com
MisS dOlls' photos More of MisS dOlls' photos

 - - -

 

 

*me talking :

 - happppppy ^^
 - TireD ..
 - looking to 2006
 - I miss Flickr
 - A massage to someone!
 - Q s
 - read about me
 - Back ^^
 - Fly
 - Star Bucks
 

 - - -

 

 

*other day

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - April 2006

 - May 2006

 - June 2006

 - July 2006

 - August 2006

 - October 2006

 - November 2006

 - December 2006

 - January 2007

 - February 2007

 - March 2007

 - April 2007

 - May 2007

 - July 2007

 - September 2007

 - June 2008

 

 - - -

*friends of moi

  • uae-dragon
  • meeesho
  • adaydreamer
  • mzaji
  • alwaslgirl
  • pinkie
  • uaeyah
  • Kytheria
  • Angelssmile
  • Breath
  • nescafe
  • kechie-chan
  • silen-ce
  • missy
  • AD Queen
  • Deep-ocean
  • B R E A T H E S
  • violet83

  •  

     - - -

     

    Link me:

     

     - - -

    MisS dOlls. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr Tagger:

     

     

     

     

     

     - - -

     

     

     

    ;;; missing him

    Saturday, February 18, 2006


    W-E-L-L am here again =D I know that I have been missed allot loool me 2 I miss you my friends and miss my little world very much. In the previous days I wasn't able to do any update I guess all of you know the excuse lol. Any way I spent a month which I consider the most wonderful in my life tell now. For honeymoon we went to Malaysia. in KL we visited the butterfly park. It is really such a wonderful park were we saw many of colorful butterflies which I never saw in my life. Moreover, I tried [Water Jet Sky] it is really woooowww a magnificent, for Who never try it I advise you guys give it try =P. fruit farm is another story; in this farm we found my different kinds of fruit trees some I heard about and some not. We ate fresh fruits and we drunk fresh juice. The weather was quite hot and humid. Hotels are sooo cheap we pay 500 RM 4 one night and this is five stars hotel. It is really nothing; compare with hotels in UAE.
    I like the Malaysian food in general. The most dish I like is the mushroom soup it is really UMYYYY ^^

    This louice vuitton wallet is dedicated to some one :P I am sure that he knows him selfe heheh.

    B4 I GO … I give a promise that I will come up with new update as … soon … as … possible =)

    with roses love

    mISs Dolls


    posted by MisS dOlls at 8:48 PM
    link | 4 comments

     

    - - - - - - - -

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Saturday, February 25, 2006~  

    lol u know i thought is ur bday ahah astanat glt ante sharte mawlda in feb:p

    mabrooooooook hunn:D inshalla aymcch kelhaaa fara77

    aba el a piece of the cake mayta mn el yo33 ~_~

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Friday, March 10, 2006~  

    oh glad you're back my dear,7emdella 3ala el salama o mabrook for the wedding and the honeymoon akeed you had a great time, Malaysia is always the destination of honeymooners lool its just perfect for everything especially the islands, as you said the hotels are cheap, everything is just great there and romantic too, but the only thing i hated about it is that there are TOOOO many arabs you can do whatever you want you just feel that you are watched!!! anyways happy to see your update again, tell us all about it..!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Sunday, March 19, 2006~  

    Mabroooooook ... :D wish u all the best.. I think u went to a place that is great for honeymoon..

    liked the photo's and keeep updating... :)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at Wednesday, May 17, 2006~  

    صراحه الصور قمه في الجمال صراحه انتي بروفشنل
    ونتريا منج كل جديد

    اختج يزوووي

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page